Digestive Conditions We Treat
- Abdominal Pain
- Celiac Disease
- Colon Cancer
- Crohn's Disease
- Diverticular Disease
- GI Bleeding
- Peptic Ulcers
- Swallowing Difficulties
Digestive Evaluaton Services
Gastroenterology Specialists of Gwinnett provides comprehensive medical services for evaluating and treating digestive orders. Below are some of the services that we offer patients. To learn more about each service or procedure, click on a link below:
- Capsule Endoscopy
Most often used to image areas of the small intestine which cannot be reached by other endoscopy procedures.
- Colonscopy - A look at the large intestine using a scope.
- Esophageal Manometry
A test to measure the pressure inside the lower part of the esophagus.
- Upper GI Endoscopy
A look at the stomach and small intestine using a scope.
- ERCP (endoscopic retrograde cholangiopancreatography)
Looking past the stomach towards the pancreatic ducts.
- Request Appointmentconvenient online request form available 24/7
- Online Bill Paymentpay your bill online when it's convenient for you
- Secure Patient Portalsecure online portal for our established patients
- Access Patient Formssave time by completing forms before your appointment
- Insurance Acceptedsee a list of the insurance plans accepted by our practice